Members are composed of representatives from industry associations, policy and academic research institutions, non-profits, enterprises and institutions with a strong policy research component, technological innovation capabilities, and influence in areas related to clean transportation;1
Joining CCTP voluntarily, partners must accredit the “China Clean Transport Partnership Articles” and fulfill its obligations;2
Representatives of the applicant organization either submit applications to the secretariat or are recommended by the members of the Executive Committee. The Executive Committee approves memberships with a two-thirds majority;
Any member can voluntarily withdraw at any time. After submitting a withdrawal request to the secretariat and after confirmation, membership is deemed terminated. If a member does not participate in any of the partnership activities within one year, its membership is automatically withdrawn.
· First, the right to participate in activities such as workshops and annual meetings;
· Second, the right to propose themes for workshops;
· Third, the right to organize activities after the approval of the Executive Committee;
· Fourth, the right to access information such as briefings, workshop notes, and event summaries;
· Fifth, after Executive Committee's review, the platform can be used to publish research results and opinions;
· Sixth, the right to share information such as projects and recruiting needs of the member organization;
· First, to comply with the Articles;
· Second, to accept the invitation to contribute opinions;
· Third, actively sharing research results and findings;
· Fourth, participating in at least one workshop, annual meeting, or other activities each year;
· Fifth, expanding the influence of CCTP;
· Sixth, maintaining the reputation and image of the partnership.
Contact CCTP secretariat to obtain articles and application form
Complete and submit the application form
The secretariat reports to CCTP Executive Committee for approval
CCTP Executive Committee Examination
Prepare the confirmation letter with seal after approval
Submit the confimation letter to CCTP secretariat
For the Future of a Zero-emission Transportation Sector
To become a member of CCTP partners, please click on the link
to download the "China Clean Transport Partnership Articles"
and complete the application form to the Executive Secretary
CCTP is a non-governmental, non-profit, and voluntary platform, focusing on policy and technological innovations, summarizing and disseminating national and global practices for a net-zero transportation sector.